Jun 5, 2012

Feelin' Sexay with Essie ~ Sexy Divide

Hello Dears :) How are you?  Hope all is well.  I finally got to organizing my nail polishes ::read as Hubby is EXTREMELY grateful I got to it:: & realized I have a nice amount of Essie.  One color I was missing that I had always wanted was Essie's Sexy Divide... I actually came across it late last week & decided to bite the bullet & get it!  Boy am I glad I did...


Perhaps the most beautiful true purple I've ever laid eyes on...
Glowing...
Reddish & blue tiny shimmer particles
This is an oldie but a goodie from the Essie 2008 Winter Collection.  It's a gorgeous deeeeep purple but not so deep it looks black.  It has some pretty shimmers in it which I LOVE, it gives it such a nice depth, not your run of the mill flat color.  It's almost like it glows because of the pinkish/reddish shimmer.  It's sophisticated, sexy & bold... I love me some purples & this is certainly one I'll be hitting up again & again!!  I picked this lovey up at CVS for $8.00.  Hope you enjoyed it!